Then Roni, from GreenLiteBites tagged me for the 7 things you didnâ€™t realize you needed to know about me and foodâ€¦Meme. I have NOT done that one yet, so here we go…
1) I do not like Marjoram. I hate when people say it tastes like Oregano, because it does not. Oregano is my favorite herb and I know it doesn’t taste icky.
2) I don’t like cooked celery. I used to hate celery all together, but now I can deal with it when it is raw and crunchy – but that is all. If there is cooked celery in soup or something else, I have to pick it out.
3) I am not a chocolate freak, I am a vanilla girl.
4) I have been known to throw people’s Splenda out when they aren’t looking…;)
5) I have a sensitivity to Soy, so I only eat it once in a while, if I go out for sushi or if there is soy sauce hiding in something.
6) I used to not eat fruit – EVER. Now I have found fruits that I enjoy – namely – Papaya, Cantaloupe, Pomegranate, Blueberries, Grapes, Figs and fresh Apricots (although I love them dried too).
7) I don’t like eating Italian food out – it usually does not live up to its potential (that sounds snobby, doesn’t it??!!!)