I have a confession to make….I forgot to do something…and I feel really bad about it….
I get a lot of offers to do product reviews for a variety of different companies whose products either are or relate to food in some way. Some products I just refuse right away because I cannot support the ingredients – either they are not healthful or just full of preservatives. Then there are the many that I do try that just aren’t very good â€“ either once I get the product I realize it is full of nasty ingredients or the taste is just badâ€“ so I won’t feature them on this blog because it is not fair to you, my faithful readers.
But there has been one very strong exception to the rule, and here is my confession. I received 2 boxes of Matisse and Jack’s Bake at Home Snacks a loooong time ago and I tried them and LOVED them. But for some reason the first box I made, we forgot to take pictures and then it took me a while to make the second box â€“ which I did do very recently.
Here is why I love these products:
1) They are all full of good for you ingredients that are all natural.
2) They are customizable â€“ meaning you add your own goodies to them, and they give you plenty of suggestions â€“ you can even make them vegan.
3) They are as easy to make as a prepared cake mix â€“ you just add wet ingredients (like yogurt or applesauce) to the dry, mix and bake. It could not be easier.
4) Best of all â€“ they taste great â€“ perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert with a bit of ice cream for an a la mode.
5) They are helping the environment by reducing waste that usually comes with conventional energy bar packaging.
So finally here is a great product line that I can support, and feel good about! They are full of good ingredients with a wonderful taste AND a mind for helping control environmental waste! There is just so much to love about these products!
I am just so sorry I took so long to do the write up and let everyone know about these delicious bars!
(I hope the great folks at Matisse & Jack’s can forgive me! )